Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What kind of connector is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilykat

https://i.imgur.com/CxOyOnZ.png

I tried a variety of keyword like 1x12 zipper, etc and I couldn't find a matching male connector to go with this. I kept getting dupont style connector (all squared, not offset), molex (too big), screw terminals (way too big), DIN (wrong shape), and other parts.

So anyone know the correct name or term for zipper style connector that fits neatly to standard ribbon cable? I am looking for just one of the 12 pin connector. Accidentally smashed mine and it couldn't be salvaged and the original source doesn't sell the cable separately and I am not spending almost $75 for the whole thing just for a $0.75 connector.

I believe it is. The spacing looks about right and the position is right. Now to find USA source and buy em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back