Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What ive been up to lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

I was very busy for the past few months. I had robotics every tuesday, babysitting filling in the rest. These past 2 weeks I was in drivers training and I got my permit. This Saturday, I finished drivers training, etc. I am now working on my tracked robot, and a PIC18F2550 control board for it. Any time I did have left I would play video games or etc. Pics on what im doing soon :)

I was very busy for the past few months. I had robotics every tuesday, babysitting filling in the rest. These past 2 weeks I was in drivers training and I got my permit. This Saturday, I finished drivers training, etc. I am now working on my tracked robot, and a PIC18F2550 control board for it. Any time I did have left I would play video games or etc. Pics on what im doing soon :)

hi Krumlink,
Well that takes care of the mornings, what about the afternoon and evening.:rolleyes:

Promise me, when you get your own wheels, dont start fooling around with the ECU.

Have you ever thought about building a half track robot...:)

These past 2 weeks I was in drivers training and I got my permit.

Thanks for the notice... For my own safety, I'm turning in my driver's license and either walking or riding mass transit!:p
;)

Thanks for the notice... For my own safety, I'm turning in my driver's license and either walking or riding mass transit!:p
;)

You'll be safer in a car. There's that old saying to keep in mind - "Keep death off the roads - drive on the pavement (sidewalk)":D

Mike.
P.S. congrats on the permit.

No, the kids were crazy. I fell asleep once and woke up with ribbon and tape around my head and face. There were stuffed animals everywhere, and peanut butter in the carpet.

Yeah.

Most little kid drivers in my city lower the car so much that the shock absorbers are destroyed and the car bounces along making sparks each time it bottoms out.

Then they remove the muffler and replace it with an extremely noisy thing.

Then they tint the glass so that they get rear-ended by somebody behind who can't see a stop coming ahead.

Then they remove the anti-pollution controls so they stink.

After-market LED rear lights that can't be seen?

Neon lights underneath?

A very loud and boomy sound system?

I dislike all those things on a car. Cool for visual affect, but should be kept off the road. I am very aware and cautious of all things using my peripheral vision, and constantly monitor my speed. I am a good driver I would say, but I understand the problems with being too confident, you think you are a good driver, when you still need experience.

Come on, AG. Chopped, lowered, dual glass packs, cut-outs. We were doing that in the 50's. :D Some of my friends even had fuel injectors so flames would come out exhaust. Anti-pollution wasn't even a word. Let them have fun. Just hope you stay away from all drugs and excessive alcohol. John

Come on, AG. Chopped, lowered, dual glass packs, cut-outs. We were doing that in the 50's. :D Some of my friends even had fuel injectors so flames would come out exhaust. Anti-pollution wasn't even a word. Let them have fun. Just hope you stay away from all drugs and excessive alcohol. John

I remember mustangs and comaros jacked up so high you could change both tires witout using a jack!

My cars have always (except one) had front wheel drive so I like doing a very sharp turn in snow with the hand brake.

A car behind me was skidding towards me. I made a quick hand-brake turn and he hit the car that was in front of me. (smiley)

I remember mustangs and comaros jacked up so high you could change both tires witout using a jack!
LOL yeah... jacked up so high that you could clearly see the extended leaf spring shackles, and all that effort did was prematurely wear out front ball joints! Glass packs? Cherry Bombs? Not for me! I went with Walker performance mufflers on my Chevy 427 which let me hear the cam at work. I always preferred a performance motor that had well balance tone between motor mechanics and the exhaust sound. Rumbling exhaust means little... but a hi-lift cam and a whining blower sure sounded sweet!

My son had a blow-off valve on his turbo that sneezed really loud when he lifted his foot off the accellerator pedal.

Most little kid drivers in my city lower the car so much that the shock absorbers are destroyed and the car bounces along making sparks each time it bottoms out.

Then they remove the muffler and replace it with an extremely noisy thing.

Then they tint the glass so that they get rear-ended by somebody behind who can't see a stop coming ahead.

Then they remove the anti-pollution controls so they stink.

After-market LED rear lights that can't be seen?

Neon lights underneath?

A very loud and boomy sound system?

WTF??? :eek:
i thought such things still happen only in Greece... i also thought that Canada is years ahead! :D:p

I have never been to Greece.

The kids in Canada drive little "Ricers" which is what we call Honda cars.
Adults drive huge SUV trucks that tip over and roll over and over when they trip on a pebble.

i find it intressting and for me it's a sport to squeez the last horse power out of a machiene I do it also with my motor bikes but where it stops for me is if people have 3 hours discusions about the collor of the ignigion spark cables and how it effect performance of the machine:eek:

that's to much BS for me

most of my bikes don't look to good but they drive like hell is in the cilinder

By the way i do have a honda civic coupe but it's just stock and remains like that if you want experience torque and quick acseleration you need a bike anyway

and for me its not speed but the acselaration that's what gives you the grinn on your face:D

Robert-Jan

Women in SUV's

Adults drive huge SUV trucks that tip over and roll over and over when they trip on a pebble.

I can't believe how you say stuff that is so, as a matter of fact. Yet it hit's the funny bone dead solid. :D

So, true............. but your forgot to mention how those (itty bitty) women get in them things and drive like hell.

They just point them down the road and you better get the ........ outta the way or your dead Meat. :p

i find it intressting and for me it's a sport to squeez the last horse power out of a machiene I do it also with my motor bikes but where it stops for me is if people have 3 hours discusions about the collor of the ignigion spark cables and how it effect performance of the machine:eek:

THat is ridiculous. THere should be no discussion. Everyone knows red is the fastest colour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back