Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this transformer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

readyakira

I have a transformer with these markings on it. 430-2003.01 LEI-9820 What is this capable of. I am looking to use it for a battery charger, but I am not sure if It will be capable of the Amps and volts I am trying to acheive. At 110vac what should the output be? It has a smaller white and black wires and on the other side much larger pair of yellows and purples. Can I run it in series to get higher voltages?

Post a picture of it.

Where did you found it? In a radio? How big is it?

Doesn't find it on google.

Last two pictures on that page, I assume.

Can't say how much voltage output is just to look at the picture.

Looks like about 10-15VA 50/60Hz transformer. Stick low voltage AC, 6V say, into black amd white and measure outputs on other windings. This will identify which is Primary and Secondary and ratio. Post your results?
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back