Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grrr_arrghh

Hi.

I have an IC with 24 pins, and the lettering U8459-AF101 and 0139M BC19T3.

Anyone know what this might be? (I wouldn't be supprised if it was a micro controller)

Thanks

Tim

P.S. I have searched on Google and IC Master, but have found nothing.

:( Did a big search, with various permutations, alas no luck. I think this is a custom manufacturer's number??

Steve

Nigel Goodwin said:
What's it out of?.
Dunno, just a small board I found lying around. I thought someone might be able to tell me!!

The board is approx. 1"x2", has a 6 pin socket, and 13 header in pins (in one row), four SMT resistors and an SMT cap, aswell as the IC.

Any help?

Identified!

I know this post is 4 years old :( but i just found this board lying around myself and recognised it as one of the boards from Cybot and i thought for the sake of completeness i ought to post an answer!

See this site for details:

I remember taking this out when the board was upgraded (to one with a little ceramic capacitor and the microchip in a socket rather than soldered directly to the board), and the new board/processor was faulty so i had to get it replaced.

Heres one,

**broken link removed**

it's the IC on the top right corner, i have one to but it only says U8459-AF101 the numbers after your ''and'' are diferent not very diferent though... it came in thid DIY robot that i built when i was 9, it kinda works still but the right side is blind... i was trying to figure out what was wrong with the IC and saw your post on my favourite site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back