Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this connector known as?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippogriff

Morning all,

I've been searching for somewhere I can buy this specific connector on its own for easily connecting RGB LED strips together...

**broken link removed**

Ideally I just want the connector on its own, as I will solder a specific length of wire between two connectors that will allow changes of direction, so I'm not just looking for two of these connectors joined together (which that site referred to above sells as well).

Trouble is, after looking through Rapid's site, and pages of connectors, I haven't yet seen what this is called. Admit I might've missed it - but knowing its name would probably help me out here.

Thanks, as always...

Dunno. But if you google "strip wire LED coupler" you get tones of hits.

Yeah, I know that... they all come with wire attached at one end, I want just the end bits so that I can solder the correct length of wire between two of them. Hard to search for just that if you don't know what it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back