Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this component

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

image.jpg I can't find out what this component is and it's values

Can we get a close up view?

Looks like an

Can you read the letters and numbers on the component.
The component is placed between the + and - 12v dc supply of two reallyes . I would like to replace this unit or be able to test it.
This unit controlled 2 more 12v Dc reallyes that are connected to a 12v DC hydraulic Pump that switches from forward and reverse.
I have replaced 4 diodes that we're open circuit

The numbers on the component are
K309
_________

The K309U I can not make out if there is a U on the end of this number

Can you read the letters and numbers on the component.
The component is placed between the + and - 12v dc supply of two reallyes . I would like to replace this unit or be able to test it.
This unit controlled 2 more 12v Dc reallyes that are connected to a 12v DC hydraulic Pump that switches from forward and reverse.
I have replaced 4 diodes that we're open circuit

The numbers on the component are
K309
_________

The K309U I can not make out if there is a U on the end of this number

That "9" and "U" is not a 9 and a U. They are the company logo. The number is 07 K30, which matches the part I mentioned in my post.

That "9" and "U" is not a 9 and a U. They are the company logo. The number is 07 K30, which matches the part I mentioned in my post.

Derstrom8

The reversed R with a U is actually a safety mark linked to UL certification. It means the component is a UL recognized component and meets certain safety standards. See **broken link removed**. ;)

Derstrom8

The reversed R with a U is actually a safety mark linked to UL certification. It means the component is a UL recognized component and meets certain safety standards. ;)

That was my mistake. I realized later that the company logo is at the top :p Thanks for pointing that out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back