Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this chip used for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodturner550

I know that it is for timing delay. But in what types of cases would you need to use this?
Digi-key part# 408-1140-ND cost per chip $44.51.

Any ideas?

Thanks

woodturner550

I know that it is for timing delay. But in what types of cases would you need to use this?
Digi-key part# 408-1140-ND cost per chip $44.51.

Any ideas?

Thanks

woodturner550
it is a piece of crap! https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/03/sy100ep195v.pdf

they are typically used for clock skew in high speed data links... I used the one above to measure the speed of sound in metal... well actually to measure transit time with a resolution of 20pS

dan

They are similar I agree, but the time is much shorter on the one I have. Different companies also. But thanks for the information.

woodturner550

aside for the minimum mine has a lower delay....and longer... 10pS resolution and 10nS range. digitally controlled instead of taps

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back