Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the type of that dream ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albert_80

Banned
kkj oigjd;o wekgsdkjf qelkgak; ae;glksaej g;okaeg ok
gjkg;lks ;lkseklgsdlgsd;lkg s;lksdlkgs 'lgkjsdlkskkj

Last edited:
I am asking who have experience much more than me.
now , i am just finishing the electronics basics , so i do not have the experience to answer the following questions but i am in need for its answers :-

to design a circuit "for instance a video computer PCB " IT IS ??????

* easy
* difficult
* impossible

and what is the tools i should have more than my mind ??

thanks

It's impossible and no tools will help you.

The problem is that you have not defined anything that constitutes an actual design specification. What is a "video computer PCB" and what are the specifications that must be met by this board.

I suspect that once you clearly define the specification, the design task will be "difficult" and you will need access to existing electronic parts (and specs) that will make the design more practical (cost, performance, size etc), and you will need circuit schematic and PCB design tools to make the task more manageable (minimizes time and errors).

Also is it the circuit you want to design, or the pcb, or both along with mechanics and the rest of the whole asembly?

you did not understand me .
i did not say that i will jump to design any circuit now but i am asking about my way ( if it is long or short ) ( have difficulties or not and what it is ? )

Well if you study full-time, have a grasp for it and with the help of forums like this, it might take a year to have the basic idea about the niches of electronic product design and to be able to create something that approaches the industry standard level. But it might as well be five years or more.

It simply depends on how complex is the project that you want to accomplish. Seeing your other thread, you said you are a doctor and you want to design circuits. The main question is whether you want to make medical devices, or something else, as medical stuff needs to meet lots of standards and approvals, much more than standard consumer electronics.

Last edited:
yes thanks , you touch my point , what i am asking about is why that will take "5 years" .
i want to know the difficulties that will take this long period .
that is very important for me because i should know if i will continue or not and that depend on " the time"

and about your question i have to many to design because i like maths and as i see its a math matter

I have to ask what exactly means "just finishing the electronics basics", and how long did that take you to learn.
If you only know basic DC stuff, ohms law, thevenin theorem and the like, it will take you much longer than if you have a decent idea about ac circuits and transistors.

The most important thing in electronics from the point of view of circuit design I think is to have an intuitive feel for the basics, especially the behavior of components as the frequency increases.
How long this takes mainly depends on how many circuits you not built, but finally made work, because as you know the most you learn is from your own mistakes, and every kind of circuit has its own culprits. The time also depends on how good are your sources of knowledge, because it is radically different if you spend a month troubleshooting something on your own, or it takes you a day or two because you found it in a book, or googled it right, or asked in a forum like this. And to be good at finding the right answers you need to know what to ask, so basic terms and knowledge is a must to get a decent start.

I can´t recommend you any good books to start with, because I am almost entirely self-taught through internet, and a little from local magazines when I was like 10 to 15. But go to allaboutcircuits.com and go through the e-book, and say what parts you do/don´t know well, beacuse without any idea of your actual skills this is just a philosophical essay.

Last edited:
vkjvhkdsgks;djfghskdj;gs
;lakgladjfg;lksdfjglkdsajgk

fg;dljfg;ldsj;sldjl;ksdf sdflsd l,
sfkjsd;lkhjsdl/ksl'dkfhsdlfkh

Last edited:
There are folks, and some might be reading this that have done such things without any formal training.
Now that you've done basic electronics keep studying you'll get the idea before long.
Its not so hard to use a video generator and a micro, all depends on exactly what you want to do.

argjdlfkgjdal;kgsdlkgdlkg
df,jddslksdflkdfgksdflksdflksdlflaekla;lsdg
agaskdga;lkgeoiurtwerkjad,jsdbkjse

Last edited:
Ok sorry.
A video computer is a difficult project.
With more learning you will be able to build one.
'video generator' is a chip that produces a video signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back