Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the price for this old metrawatt MA-3E analog meter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGAmodz

I got an old BBC Goerz metrawatt analog meter made in west germany , i just don't know how would this cost in these days ( UK price).

Here is some shots :

S1aLIav.jpg

2dZS0x8.jpg

Look at its successor here:
https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/analogue-multimeters/0225993/
£377, rather expensive, but that is RS. You could probably get it cheaper elsewhere.

However, if you wanted to sell that one, I personally would not give more that £25 * for it.

JimB

* On edit, other people may consider it to have a higher value. This is just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Look at its successor here:
https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/analogue-multimeters/0225993/
£377, rather expensive, but that is RS. You could probably get it cheaper elsewhere.

However, if you wanted to sell that one, I personally would not give more that £25 * for it.

JimB

* On edit, other people may consider it to have a higher value. This is just my personal opinion.

Lol the one you showed has only 600 v limit , the one i got has up to 1000 v , i guess it should cost more than that one .

Thanks Jim for showing that first link .

Anyways i was just wondering how it would cost if i want to sell it as "vintage" since its from the 70's , but am planning to use it on the bench for the time being .

but am planning to use it on the bench for the time being
Excellent, a good idea.

JimB

Anyways i was just wondering how it would cost if i want to sell it as "vintage" since its from the 70's
Have you checked to see what you'd have to pay to buy one?

Have you checked to see what you'd have to pay to buy one?
Jim b showed one costing £377 . But the one i got is quite rare its the original version from goerz not gossen witch goes up to 1000 Volts .

BTW thanks for the support out there in AAC :D , am LETITROLL member .

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back