Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best CRC for under arm Deodorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you recommend the best CRC type not too sure 2-26 is the best (I got 5-56 for the Y2K bug when TV advertising made out the cockroaches would take over or something, they kill them quick)

Anyway my friend at F&p says if I get the right version of CRC it might also prevent arthritis under the arm pits, he thought it was a good joke jokers at work have nothing better to do than go round sniffing co workers arm pits., I went to the CRC web site and learned you could win a big Mac, I dont think the big Mac would do much for the arm pits or the arthritis for that matter.

You need something really strong to cover up what your sniffing.

Mike.

News Flash!!
Medical breakthrough!!

**broken link removed**
It has just been discovered CRC 5-56 not only works as a great under arm deodorant but also prevents under arm arthritis, as told to me by my friend in the electronics industry, my friend tells me they use it there all the time. He went on to say nobody in the factory has under arm arthritis. I noticed it also even gives him a evil laugh. Try it today, your work mates will not be disappoint

Last edited:
News Flash!!
Medical breakthrough!!
**broken link removed**
It has just been discovered WD-40 not only works as a great under arm deodorant but also prevents under arm arthritis, as told to me by my friend in the electronics industry, my friend tells me they use it there all the time. He went on to say nobody in the factory has under arm arthritis. I noticed it also even gives him a evil laugh. Try it today, your work mates will not be disappoint

What's the point of this, is it supposed to be funny?

yes Hero999 it is one sick joke,

I work in a electronics factory that does not normally have any customer contact, and if there is customer contact I dont have anything to do with them.
I have a shower each morning and walk to work each day it takes about 45 minutes, I change my shirt when I get to work, (so I use 10 fresh shirts on a five day week) now if I had to sit close next to someone where the room does not get fresh air, it would have me worried, I normally work by myself & only need to talk close to someone now and again , nothing has really changed in the almost four years I have been there, last week made a complaint they said I had underarm BO.

This same person who made the complaint when he goes to the bog and does a dump, shuts the toilet door when he has finished, it is a inside toilet without a extraction fan. One day when I went to use it (I am not sure how long it was vacant) I had to wait five minutes until fresh air got in there, other times I went to another company department and used their toilet. I always leave the door open so the next person has fresh air. Nobody else in the company has a problem with my underarm BO & I am sure they would let me know

One has to wonder were this BO is coming from, the joker who made the complaint has a slow walk as he walks around the factory, the closet he gets to sport is watching TV and lives just round the corner from work, I would say some of my BO comes from my fast walk and working hard, maybe that is why he is picking on me. The boss is not completely clueless I am sure he see the difference in the two of us.

Hero999 said:
What's the point of this, is it supposed to be funny?

Well if that worker keeps his BO claim against just make him a loctite 576 sandwich. Give it an hour or two and the way he'll talk again is heating him up with a blow torch. So you'll win either way.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back