What is PIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigdoctor99

I got told off for asking this in another posting :cry:

I have no idea what this PIC stuff is and I would like some advise as to how I start out learning about it....................

I was told to read the topics here but I dont even know the first thing about this stuff.........................

I finnish my exams at a time when computers were only just starting to be used and have never had a need to use programing of any kind in my prototyping work.....However I know find myself getting more and more designs with PIC chips in them....................

So, I know nuffink, how do I start?

rigdoctor99 said:
I got told off for asking this in another posting :cry:

Yep. That was me You'll see, you'll get more replies with your own little thread rather than trying to hijack another thread, believe me

I have no idea what this PIC stuff is and I would like some advise as to how I start out learning about it....................

The threads on this forum are a good start. The PICList has a beginners' checklist that will get you started.

I was told to read the topics here but I dont even know the first thing about this stuff.........................

Hint : search for "PIC tutorial".

PIC

Thanks folks, I now have LOADS of bookmarks and some software down-loaded..... Its my own fualt for not tking notice of ALL the information in the trade papers...........

Thats what happens when you become stuck in a rut at work..... I was a prototype tech, and would only read the information I thought I would need...........

:evil: Now I am paying for my pig-headedness :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…