Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is hapening with the competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjvh

Hi i just try to visit the competiotion section (wondering what all the competitors sended in) and there is only a link to the parent directoty and thats the main forum pages :confused:

some other bug in the software?

Robert-Jan

It is encouraging to see your enthusiasm for the contest.

We all have to wait for ElectroMaster to post the entries. I am sure he will post them as soon as he can.

Yes, everyone must be patient but in the mean time the competition forum is messed up. A winner may have been posted but no one will know because no one can view the forum. Try it.

Mike.

Yup, caught with my pants down. I bothers me when people reply without doing a reasonable job of reading the thread. Yet here I am. One quick look and I was sure it was just restless natives!

I made a post regarding the problem in moderator chat. Maybe it will get ElectroTechs attention.:D

A the winner will be selected by a voting process. Not chance of a winner at this time. But it would be nice to see what people entered.

Yes, everyone must be patient but in the mean time the competition forum is messed up. A winner may have been posted but no one will know because no one can view the forum. Try it.

Mike.

so... today the big show starts :D i can't wait to see other's projects!! i'm wondering what ideas they had for the competition!

but i also noticed that the competion forum is messed up... is it going to be
fixed soon? cuz we can't wait! :)

I hope its fixed today too, we are all very anxious :D

According to the calendar (above) the entries should have been displayed and voting started last Wednesday.

Mike.

Would it not have been more beneficial to have a single thread for all the voting with multiple poll votes allowing people to only vote once ?

The rest of the competition entries could have been linked from that thread and it would be a lot easier to keep track of the voting and disallow multiple votes.

I.e. you could only vote for project one rather than voting yes for all projects.

Just a thought

Last edited:
The rules were clearly spelled out. Let's see how this contest turns out and we can all try again when the opportunity arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back