Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is diffrence between machinery mouse and the photoelectricity mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamyanh

I have made a program with PIC12C508,that connect with the PS/2 mouse,as you see, there are michinery mouse and phtoelectricity mouse. My program sent the mouse tow orders: one is 0XFF to reset the PS/2 mouse, one is 0XF4 to enable the mouse. However, when the PIC12C508 connect with the machinery moues, the program works, but when I connect the photoelectricity mouse,the program can not receive the mouse's data? Can anyone tell me why? what can I do to make my program to work with photoelectricity mouse??

My english is poor, it is ball mouse and optical mouse. Thanks to dknguyen. I think the program must have to send several commands to make the optical mouse work and send data to the program, but I do not know which commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back