Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is a RD-88F5182-NAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy_

I have researched to try to figure out what this thing does but I haven't found out anything besides the fact that it is a reference board. Any other info??? o_O

$%28KGrHqR,!ngFJj,PTF5gBSdqWTs7-!~~60_35.JPG

Any single device with a 522 page user manual is, frankly, useful for nothing more than making me feel utterly dated...

Obviously a machine full of magic smoke under significant pressure.

BTW, Welcome to ETO, indy_!

522 pages is not that bad. It gets worse when you find out that a lot of stuff doesn´t work as described, because the guy writing the datasheet was using copy paste way too much and the implementation is slightly different. Stuff like references to pins that don´t even exist, default values not being set like they should, and some functions not working at all. Just minor stuff in an overall fine system, but still it takes a lot of time to figure out. This is my experience with a completely different chip, but the manufacturer remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back