Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What in the heck are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanoposo

I found these in an abandoned car. Anyone have a clue about these chips and their purpose?
chips1.jpg

chips2.jpg

I guess they are used in automotive control systems which I saw at Bosch (Germany)

There are useless without description. :(

Boncuk

those are a collection of hybrid thick film modules. They incorporate ICs, passive and active devices and then are encapsulated. You have the 'lids' off on them to see the insides. They are used in a myriad of applications, from aerospace to military to consumer.

It looks like something a traveling factory rep would have carried in the 70's. They are definitely hybrids and are relatively old.

They might not even be real, some of these things are probably just mock-ups.

Wow, beautiful old thick-film hybrid IC's. Objet d'art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back