Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what does this mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a voltage signal source. y(t) is like in math. A function y whose value is dependent on time t. It's the output voltage of the circuit between + and - (which is ground in this case). You connect something with a high impedence input to the output.

What is the circuit supposed to do? We need a little more info. :)

The Little circle is a Electric Condensor microphone.

Not sure on the definition of y(t) but that is thwe output and typically its a Speaker connection for that IC.

I think it is a voltage signal source. y(t) is like in math. A function y whose value is dependent on time t. It's the output voltage of the circuit between + and - (which is ground in this case). You connect something with a high impedence input to the output.

how do i do that

Does it work?

A signal source is is voltage or current source that varies and carries information with it.

You take something with two input terminals where the resistance between them is high, and connect them to the two output terminals on your circuit. THat's all I mean.

Yes, a megaphone is an amplifier. You don't need a parts list. ALl the values of the parts in your schematic are labelled and show you the values you need. The op-amp also has a number. Just put the circuit together and (I presume) connect the output to some speakers. You may need a small transformer to match to match the impedence of your circuit with the impedence of speaker.

also i got a potentiometer with a built in spdt switch and it has 6 soldering terminals 3 at the locatation theyre normally at and 3 on the very bottom. what are the three on the bottom for

My guess is that the 3 terminals are for the SPDT switch. YOu did say the potentiometer had a switch built in.

i also forgot to mention i substituted a 47 uf capacitator for a 33 uf and a .047 uf for a .05 uf and a 244 uf for a 250 uf**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back