Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what do i do with

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeytree

i have recently had alot of circuits duped on me what can i do with them??? :?:
any ideas :idea:

:lol: Depends..
what ya got?

First see i they work and if the dont dismantle them.

check for useful components an rip them out so you can use them in your projets.(se for big caps,transistors,trnsformers...)

an yes what circuits do you have?

or conect them to the mains to have an firework dispay

it is mainly old radios,amps and stuff like that. the fire works sound cool but im only fourteen and perants dont trust me now

parents need not know :lol:

connect a 47uf cap to the mains and you will get a very nice pop. not too loud, but its fun. the higher the value the bigger the pop, but the higher values have vents on them, so they will just go tssssss, instead of building up pressure and blowing up . . . unless you close the vent :twisted:

the biggest caps i have got are 2 68mf and i have sealed the vents
:? :?: will it go bang :x :evil: :twisted:

Sell anything you don't want to jrz126 for 25 cents per pound. :lol:

monkeytree said:
i'm english :twisted:

Exchange them to .125 bloody pounds per, um, pound, ol' chap. :wink:

I'll gladly buy English pounds currency for only 25 cents!
Or have you guys switched to the Euro now?

we are still using the british pound sterling and if we change to the euro,has anybodygot any idea for a remote bomb detination device :twisted: :x :twisted:

just wieghed some bits 30+ fuses,35+transistors,50+mylar capacitors,25+ diodes,20+ varible resistors,250+electrolyte capacitors,4 transfomers=160 pounds=4000cents+postage&packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back