Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what componenns can changes BS170?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brenk

hi..may i introduce myself?
i'm robbie...i'm from indonesia..i's a student of senior technic school..i have some problem to do my home work..would you help me?
i make a simple door locking with 4022..that schematics is use a transistors BS170,i can't find it in my city..what componens that can changes BS170?
thanks for ypur help.. :)

Does circuit need everything in BS170? If not need high voltage or not need low resistance or not need 500mA you can use NMOS with lower rating.

Can you show schematic?

Last edited:
hi..may i introduce myself?
i'm robbie...i'm from indonesia..i's a student of senior technic school..i have some problem to do my home work..would you help me?
i make a simple door locking with 4022..that schematics is use a transistors BS170,i can't find it in my city..what componens that can changes BS170?
thanks for ypur help.. :)

hi,
This is the datasheet for the BS170.

Look thru the N FET Enhancement Mode listings and choose a modern device with like parameters.

Google for: N-channel enhancement FET

Attachments

• BS170.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 651
Last edited:
If your current is less than 200mA, you should be able to substitute 2N7000. Note that the pinouts are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back