Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What can damage my brain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero999

Banned
Someone punching me in the face because they get fed up with my silly questions?

Me banging my head against the desk because people won't listen to me when I answer their silly questions?

Or my brain vegetating because it's tired of silly questions?

Someone punching me in the face because they get fed up with my silly questions?

Me banging my head against the desk because people won't listen to me when I answer their silly questions?

My silly answer it's a combination of all three and to much Alcohol to calm your nerves.:D

No, I still post on Electronics Lab every now and then.

Perhaps everyone should have to pass a basic intelligence test before posing here?

Here's an idea, anyone who fails shouldn't be allowed to join and believe me, I wouldn't be surprised if some people here would fail.

Attachments

• Are you retarded&#46.PNG
    Are you retarded&#46.PNG
    2.4 KB · Views: 236
Is it a trick question? No shape can be the largest and smallest!

I guess you could argue that the circles qualify; it's the only shape represented at multiple sizes in the given image.

Cue 14-page thread argument over semantics beginning in 3...2...1... ;)

Torben

I guess you could argue that the circles qualify; it's the only shape represented at multiple sizes in the given image.

Cue 14-page thread argument over semantics beginning in 3...2...1... ;)

Torben

lol... How true...

hero,
I did warn you about the parsnip syndrome, a parsnip is classed as a vegetable...

In China, PC gamers have gotten the bug so bad, that the authorities have opened rehab centres to help wean the addicts off PC's.

Do yourself a favour and pull the plug from PC for a month or so, come back refreshed, I'm sure ETO will still be here.:)

Regards

https://kotaku.com/5124618/a-look-inside-chinas-game-addiction-treatment-centers

Last edited:
Analytically, what would be the corporeal form of difference between ETO, Edaboard and Electronics-Lab? I always wondered about you guys being here when Electronics Lab seem to be much more popular.

What can damage my brain?

Me, reading this thread!

You are of course correct. Watts can damage your brain. So, no more electric shock treatment.

Mike.

Even worst, I think

In China, PC gamers have gotten the bug so bad

If you go to Japan, go to a pachinko game room. Astonishing.

Once, I had the chance to enter in a big one with hundreds of machines running.

Since you can play in manual, semi-auto of fully auto, you could find people "attending" several machines playing in auto mode.

But the worst, I still recall it after more than 25 years, a man staring faceless, at a machine "playing" in automatic for more than half an hour!

Awful.

Got him brain damage? (Got him a brain?)

But the worst, I still recall it after more than 25 years, a man staring faceless, at a machine "playing" in automatic for more than half an hour!

Awful.

And yet here we all sit at one time or another staring blank faced at the screen pretending that we are helping someone when we could be out actually doing something that is productive and useful for someone or even ourselves.:(

And yet here we all sit at one time or another staring blank faced at the screen pretending that we are helping someone when we could be out actually doing something that is productive and useful for someone or even ourselves.:(

More often than not, when we are staring at the screen blank-faced, we actually are learning something....we are probably churning around someone else's problem and coming to a conclusion - whether it's right or wrong.

I think that 99% of the people on here are here because they want to help others out. Or learn something. Or both.

I'd be surprised if audioguru hasn't been brain damaged after responding to too many of Kevin's posts on electronics lab.

This thread nearly damaged my brain.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/h-bridge.104052/#post850097

Is a MOSFET in a different package because it's drawn upside-down.?

I thought the pink circuit is the largest shape and the orange circle the smallest. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
More often than not, when we are staring at the screen blank-faced, we actually are learning something....

yea, I tried using that excuse in high school too. :D

And at a few jobs over the years when a manager was explaining his brilliant ideas as well. :rolleyes:

I'd be surprised if audioguru hasn't been brain damaged after responding to too many of Kevin's posts on electronics lab.

This thread nearly damaged my brain.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/h-bridge.104052/#post850097

Is a MOSFET in a different package because it's drawn upside-down.?

I thought the pink circuit is the largest shape and the orange circle the smallest. :rolleyes:

I give up very quickly on these kind of threads. Anyone who can't solve that puzzle would probably not successfully complete the project anyway. Some posters need to learn some basic electronics before trying these projects, others need to find a different hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back