Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are these... (possible relay and 'trend' meter...?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grrr_arrghh

Hi.

I was looking through my bits and bobs box, and found a couple of things I don't recognise!

1) A small silver box with four legs (I think it is a relay) it says 78180 and V23034-K5-X26 also 0383 R6R2. Tried googlin it, but with not much luck.

2) a 'Trend Meter' (thats what it says on the box) which is a very small clear plastic box with two wires coming out of it, and a needle display with the word 'battery' written on it. What do you suppose it is? Presumably some kind of battery meter...? But if it is, does it measure voltage or what?

Cheers

Tim

Tim,

The first one is probably a mercury relay! Don’t try to open it! :shock:

Ante :roll:

lol, WOW, I nearly did try to crack it open, but then I though it may be some use, so didn't. That was lucky... It also says 'Ford' on it, but its years since anyone in my family has owned a ford...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back