Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what are these parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie73

hi all,

I need your help yet again :)

i have some parts from a disposable camera which i would like to identify, but i just cant find any id numbers ect on them, so if any one can help that would be fantastic, the first one is the green transformer (i think) with 4 pins one side and 2 the other, i would like to know its id number or if thats impos then a sutable replacment.

i know its from a disposable camera but i would like to use it an a project and i need a lot of them so i really need to source them or a good replacement.

the second thing is the circuit pic, lettered ABC, i think i know that A is the trigger coil, B is a diode and C is the transformer, again i need to know their part numbers or replacments for all.

A = no infomation
B = 25.f16 diode?
C = d27 (on side) 939D- 1 (on base)

Also, im not using this curuit to flash the tube but to make a very simple pulsed electromagnet. I am using it to charge up 3 x 330v 80uf capacitors and to auto shut off once at the correct voltage. if anyone has a better circuit to charge and discharge these caps with a parts list that would be great too.

sorry for asking sooooo much but i have googled trying to fing out all day and i just cant find a thing.

thanks

Attachments

• 000_0592.jpg
    000_0592.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 000_0591.jpg
    000_0591.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 000_0599.jpg
    000_0599.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 192
Search for 'strobe light circuit'... here or Google.
This will get you the basics of what you are trying to build.

The part numbers from a desposiable camera aren't going to mean much, usually house numbered.

You didn't specify the supply voltage, so pointless to try and dig up a circuit. The camera worked off a single AA, 3 volts don't work (tried it).

hi HarveyH42,

sorry, i dont really mind what suppy voltage the circuit uses as i can adapt my design, i would like to keep it to 1.5v if possable hence the flash unit.

yep i was kind of thinking that the number system would be in house for mosrt parts, oh well thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back