Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are companies giving out free samples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MathGeek

This topic was discussed a while ago, but I would like to refine a little.
Here is the link to the old one.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/free-sample-chips.9566/?highlight=free+sample

That has a list of vendors, but ones I tried don't give out easily.

For example,

Fairchild: must have corporate email account (I belong to academic sector, so no go for me)

So, I would like to ask people in the forum what companies are pretty good with samples (eg Microchip) in their personal experience.

Thanks.

I've gone out looking just for free parts, usually have a project and specific parts, for which I can afford to pay for, because I have a job. Personally, I think posting a list is a bad idea, and will just make it tougher for the people wanting to try out some new chips, before making a major commitment. That said, it's likely several people will give you plenty of sources, just because it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back