Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What Arduino is solder friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fractal5

What Arduino is the most solder friendly? Instead of rapid prototyping by plugging in wires I want something a bit more permanent when I'm finished testing and coding. I could of course just solder on the underside on a regular Arduino Mega, or even remove the headers. However, doesn't there exist a smaller Arduino made for this? The Nano? It seems to have less pins available. I would like to have all of the pins, but on a solder friendly platform.

Ideally, I'd like an Arduino in a minimal form factor, I don't need the USB port and I don't need any headers, just solder points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back