Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What appliances apply to Electronic card lock project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobai00

I am confusing the appliance that not given in full detail. May i know what appliances apply for this project? I have phototransistor as the input device as ICs, relays are the control device but i didnt know what appliance for output? Some kind of lock? If so, what kind of lock to apply using electricity?

I've got absolutely no idea of what you're talking about.

Please post schematics or datasheets for what you're talking about.

Any device that you could plug into the wall. The relay contacts are allowing AC current to flow. So they could be anything, that is why they are not specified in detail.

but what are the examples of this type of device? How to tell the salesman whether that is what i need for this project?

What salesman? Why do you have to tell him anything?
How about a fan? How about a table lamp?
Use your imagination, that's why you have one. You are allowed to be creative, or maybe not depending on where you live. Possibly you are worried about minders ??

Why is there a large number of new posters that have absolutely no clue what they are talking about let alone they can't even form a proper sentences?

Heater
Hot plate
Hair Drier
Hair Cutter
Iron
Washing machine
TV
Radio/Cassette
Fridge
Toester
computer
vacum cleaner
DVD/VCD Player
Subwoofer
XBox
Blender
Grinder
Drill
Ceiling Fan
Table Light
Floor Polisher
Projector

What else....

Gaston said:
what is a minder?
In North Korea and other Communist countries there are government employees whose job it is to mind people they don't trust.

xiaobai00 said:
i need some clues, please thanks..
I gave you two. What do you want from me! Do you even read the responses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back