Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what after pic arch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afesheir

hi masters ...

now I have finished studying PIC16F84 architecture from PIC Microcontroller for Beginners book ...

when I passed through programming, i feel that this book is not clear in programming or indirect ...

does anybody have good resouce to learn programming PIC ...? based on good knowledge of PIC architecture ...

Also I have 6 years expereince in Visual Basic 6.0 Programming ...but I want to start from zero and get from Assembly ...

any advice ..?

First decide on a small project, use the asm template files that is included in MPLAB to set up your workspace. First you should try to toggle some LED's on/off at different intervals, then add a switch to toggle them. After that you can start adding things like ADC conversions etc.
In the beginning I found that searching for .asm files on the web to see more or less how things are done by aothers helped allot. The Microchip website also has allot of source files/templates and tutorials that you can try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back