Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Well it happened, I got banned at D_DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

For following forum rules and staying ON TOPIC. Following suggestions of why a PIC code doesn't perform as desired. The topic went from a pic code to Chinese writing etc.
Maybe retribution seeing how a certain mod over there got banned from Electro Tech then tried getting back on using a different name.
Oh well all they discuss lately are straw sandals, cheap relays and that TAP-28 board. I even got cussed out with four letter words.
Over here many useful electronic items are discussed that are interesting. Much more friendly environment.
Without my posts the forum kinda gets boring at times.
I just had to voice my opinion seeing how one is censored over there.
They do have lots of interesting PIC projects and code examples.

What do you know? They really have talked about straw sandals at Digital-DIY! But your comments seem to take it really out of context guy! Here's the post I found talking about the sandals:

Postby Jon Chandler » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm

W4GNS wrote:Well Jon,you're smater than I. I ordered 2 items I did not need before it dawned on me to get the hell out of dodge.

Not so smart, it would seem. Wow, what a varied assortment of cra...eh....stuff. Downright cheap electronics, parts for a bunch of different laptops, straw sandals with matching socks, tattoo needles...

I did buy some of the Dallas DS18B20 temperature probes for $3 each, a couple more of the AD9850 signal generator modules used in the wine glass buster, one of the breadboard power supplies (those look sweet!) and some other stuff adding up to $50...plus the 5 relays I had already purchased.

Aren't you trying to make some of those temperature things work? I don't know about you but relays kind of go hand-in-hand with microcontrollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back