Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Well, I'm going to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
But not until tomorrow morning. Man U -v- Barcelona.

I don't normally take any interest but as I have a few expat drinking buddies it has become a bit of a talking point. It's shown live here at 4.45AM and so I will record it and watch it sometime in the morning.

I'm predicting either a win for Manchester United or a loss.:D:D and I'm very rarely wrong in my predictions.

See, ranting, this is what happens when a perfectly sane man gets involved in football. Really quite sad.

Go the reds.:D

Mike.

But not until tomorrow morning. Man U -v- Barcelona.

I don't normally take any interest but as I have a few expat drinking buddies it has become a bit of a talking point. It's shown live here at 4.45AM and so I will record it and watch it sometime in the morning.

I'm predicting either a win for Manchester United or a loss.:D:D and I'm very rarely wrong in my predictions.

See, ranting, this is what happens when a perfectly sane man gets involved in football. Really quite sad.

Go the reds.:D

Mike.

hi Mike,
IMHO the most exciting moment of any football game is when they flip the coin to see who has the first kick at the ball, after that its all downhill.:rolleyes:

Just watched a preview of the game and the equalising goal was scored in the last minute.
Hope knowing the outcome dosnt spoil the game for you.!

But I as I am a true Brit, I hope we kick butt.

Regards

Last edited:
hi Mike,

What went wrong.:confused:

A 2:0 goal defeat.!

Eric, I think you must be telepathic. The coin toss was the most exciting bit.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back