Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Well, did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Fart that is, I think he did.:D
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Mike.

Not possible. . .probably someone else. . .?

Well, they are all 'horsey' people, obviously used to a smell or two :D

A friend of mine went to Buck House for an award, he said they are the biggest drunkards around - there was a never ending stream of butlers (or whatever) topping your large glass full of whiskey up.

If you want to use the toilet, you have to ask where they are - apparently they are all disguised behind hidden doors, a hangover from Queen Victoria.

Well, they are all 'horsey' people, obviously used to a smell or two :D

A friend of mine went to Buck House for an award, he said they are the biggest drunkards around - there was a never ending stream of butlers (or whatever) topping your large glass full of whiskey up.

If you want to use the toilet, you have to ask where they are - apparently they are all disguised behind hidden doors, a hangover from Queen Victoria.

Are the toilets marked 'Ours' and 'Ours'

I'm still trying to get my head around Queen Victoria using the toilet with an hangover.:rolleyes:

I don't think he did. It looks like he's just coughing.

Well those are about the silliest hats I've seen in awhile. :confused:
The Queen wears a lamp shade and the Princess Royal wears a salad bowl!!!:p
And what's with all those medals both Princes are donning? What kind of brave acts were performed to be awarded those pricey looking bedazzlements? Perhaps for the ceremonies where they didn't expel a royal bottom burp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back