Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome back Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hi all,

I want to, with great pleasure announce that Eric has re-joined the moderation team. I originally asked Eric to step down because I felt that the moderation team needed to be refreshed. While doing so the members came out showing their support for Eric and the dislike for my decision. It was clear after seeing this I had made a mistake.

The public debates and community spirit over the last month has really evolved ETO and really shows just how supportive and family orientated forum we have here. People stick up for one another, people have real friendships.

Eric will be once again a Super Moderator and will help keep the forum as it should be - friendly and welcoming to people with genuine interests in electronics.

Please join in and welcome ericgibbs back!

Regards,
EM

Eric, glad to have you back. Pop into chat and sit a spell and chat.

It's about time, Eric. Welcome back:happy:

Good move, Electromaster. I must confess, I was getting getting very discouraged with what had been happening here recently...

Good news indeed. Welcome back, Eric!

This is fantastic news and about time.
IMO, it should never have happened in the first instance but EM has shown willingness to listen to his membership.
Great to have you back Eric!
Thanks to EM for the wise decision!

Welcome back Eric.

And, I'm glad to see that disputes (for want of a better word) can get resolved in an amicable way.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back