Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Weight Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominator

hi, i want information about weight sensor for a particular project. the weight range is
0-5 grams. i would appreciate if i get a circuit diagram of the weight sensor.

This is going to be tough. Most weighing is done using strain gauges, but not at 5g? More like 5kg.

Last edited:
A spring gauge connected to a linear pot?

We have analytical balances in my o-chem lab that are accurate to 1.0000 grams. Surely some sort of sensor is out there for such an application. Now you got me curious.

Just hope the OP is not wanting this to measure things of nefarious nature:)

Last edited:
This is going to be tough. Most weighing is done using strain gauges, but not at 5g? More like 5kg.

ok then please tell me wight sensor for measuring weight ranging from 0-5 kg. i am expecting to receive some extra help like circuit diagram sort of thing so that i can make one of my own. waiting anxiously for reply.

Start by reading here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back