Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

web site for circuit diagram of tv,radioetc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeevan772006

is there is any web site for getting the circuit diagram of T.V. RADIO, TAPE?

Moved here by moderator

Data Sheet For M34300n4-012sp

Can Any One Please Help With Infomation Or Where Can I Get Info

Sansui TV

Hello All,

I do have a Sansui TV 4 yrs old and now it seems the all actual colors doesnt appear but only a few numbers.I believe that some problem with the soldering of some components,could you anybody help to locate the component (ICs) that decides colour and hue\\\

thanks in advance
Gopakumar

Hello All,

I do have a Sansui TV 4 yrs old and now it seems the all actual colors doesnt appear but only a few numbers.I believe that some problem with the soldering of some components,could you anybody help to locate the component (ICs) that decides colour and hue\\\

thanks in advance
Gopakumar

The model number of the set would probably help........

try this site
**broken link removed**
you need to register and join the temp download group (free) and you can then download your service manual(free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back