Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

web design in php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnguni

hi everyone

im design a website and currectly everything works fine. i would like to know how do get data from multiple text files stored from a folder outside of root directory and display them on your webpage.please answer by writting php code.thank you.

please answer by writting php code.thank you.
PHP:
<?php
If you don't have permission to access those files because they are "outside of root directory" then there is nothing you can do. If you have access permissions to those files, then use the "include" statement: [url]https://php.net/manual/en/function.include.php[/url]

I know that is a shitty answer, but what do you expect from electronics forum.. You should ask that question at some lunux fanboy website. And I would put it like this: "Linux sucks because there is no way to display data from multiple text files outside of root directory using php".. that will give you tons of useful replies.
?>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back