Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water-touch activated relay circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

iddyy

I want to have a schematic diagram on the above topic with a full
explanation,illustration,where applicable,component lists and funtions. please include tutorial material,journals,newsletters etc.
I will be appreciating if am attended to.

yours online....... iddy.

Have you searched the forums here for previous posts on water activation and relays?
How does your needs differ from those?
Are your numerous reference requests for explanations, illustrations, component lists, functions, tutorial material, journals, newsletters & etcetera for a scholastic project?
Will your instructor correctly be giving credit to us and not you?
Perhaps you could ask a more specific question with less expectations.

:)

I want to have a schematic diagram on the above topic with a full
explanation,illustration,where applicable,component lists and funtions. please include tutorial material,journals,newsletters etc.

...and while we're at it, we might as well do the board layout, check it for errors, run a pspice simulation, send it in to be manufactured , mount all the components ,tested and ready to use and send it off to you absolutly FREE. Wow we really are a bunch of suckers arnt we!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back