Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Water sensor help urgent required !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an aside...pins 8 and 9 need to be connected together. ;)

Ken

If it is an assignment that needs solution, then rid on with it. But if needed for implementation, i will advise you buy dragon tamer's ideal. I only disagree with time relation given by dragon tamer as the time depends on +ve & -ve going threshold voltage of the gate.

The circuit as draw is just hard for me to read. A circuit similar to this one is what I believe Dragon Tamer is suggesting. The CD4093 is a quad schmidt trigger NAND gate. The timing is shown in the drawing.

Ron
The link is bad, kind of. . .

The link is bad, kind of. . .

Many thanks Grossel. I fixed it. I had it linking to just the image, I now have it going to the entire website.

Thanks Again
Ron

CD4093 Timer IC help urgent required ?

Hello guys ?
I am in very big problem please help ?
This is my 10 minutes timer circuit...
I have assembled on breadboard but switching on the led doesnt glow as it is set by 10 minutes timer after 10-15 minutes also it is not glowing..
As in circuit it should glow after 10 -12 minutes. but it is not glowing...

please................... friend help ?
thanks in advance...

Attachments

• timer.PNG
    timer.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 143
yusuf, you were told in your other thread using this very same circuit that the circuit is not a very good circuit. Other designs using the very same chip were suggested. However, in the drawing as they mention Gate #3 is unused. Gate #3 should have pins 8 & 9 both tied to ground. I don't see that in the drawing? I am not sure about the rest of it.

Ron

Also pins 1 & 2 should be tied to the 6 volts. I don't see that shown. I really suggest you go back and read your other thread. This circuit apparently assumes the person building it is well versed in circuits of this type.

Ron

Help required for Timer

Friend thanks for reply ? Here is full circuit diagram of automated tank filler circuit..
which i was building ..
but I thought to test both circuit seperately which is control and timer..

So I was building timer circuit and I didn't get response...

so please suggest a good advise ro how to check timer circuit seperately...

thanks in advance friend...

Attachments

• Circuit2.png
    Circuit2.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 145
Friend thanks for reply ? Here is full circuit diagram of automated tank filler circuit..
which i was building ..
but I thought to test both circuit seperately which is control and timer..

So I was building timer circuit and I didn't get response...

so please suggest a good advise ro how to check timer circuit seperately...

thanks in advance friend...

Attachments

• Circuit2.png
    Circuit2.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 157
Don't double post.

If it is an assignment that needs solution, then rid on with it. But if needed for implementation, i will advise you buy dragon tamer's ideal. I only disagree with time relation given by dragon tamer as the time depends on +ve & -ve going threshold voltage of the gate.

Well yea if you want to get technical about it. I was trying to simplify a little bit, and I was also in a hurry to be somewhere else. My bad.

This sort of explains why some of the drawing seemed to make no sense.

Ron

How many threads did the OP start? I see at least three.

I quit counting at 2. In the other thread it never showed the entire picture. How the hell can you work from that? Then it is like, oh by the way.... :)

Ron

Looking thru yusuf's posts its like 5 or 6, most marked "urgent" dating back to July.

I quit counting at 2. In the other thread it never showed the entire picture. How the hell can you work from that? Then it is like, oh by the way.... :)

Ron

hi Ron.
I keep merging his 'same' threads about the same topic, but they seem to be breeding like Lemmings.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back