Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water level indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

shobhan03

hi
I m jst a beginner..and as my 1st circuit i am designing a water level indicator to start with.
i searched for the circuit and i got 1 too.
now my question is in the circuit i came across a component called "metal conductor strips". now i knw the purpose of it but i wanna know how to tell this thing to the shop vendor.
is there any particular name or type of such conductor..?
or else if u knw any other thing that can be used in place of that,do let me knw.

"Metal strip conductor" can mean many different things, depending on the context it is used. It it the water probe? Or is it part of the circuit board? More info would be helpful.

here is the link of the circuit that i m talking about. now in this circuit there is someting called metal conductor strips, so let me know how to use this.

**broken link removed**

As techie said, just pieces of metal used to pass current through the liquid, assuming the liquid is conductive. Look a the diagram and you will see how to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back