Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water level for flood alarm circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just help me. or give samples of program for our water level for flood alarm.using pic 16f690 thanks a lot for those who will help.

Before you even worry about the PIC or the PIC programming you should tell people what you are using to sense the water level. Float switches? Probes? Then worry about how you plan to feed the sensor inputs into your PIC. The forums have a section devoted to micro controllers which would be a good place to get PIC programming help. You haven't even mentioned which programming language you wish to use to program the PIC?

Ron

...or why a PIC is even needed????

Here's a 2-level water level controller I made with a PICAXE microcontroller:08M Christmas tree watering controller - PICAXE Forum
I don't know if the 16f690 has the capability of three ADC inputs. If not the voltage doublers probably could drive NPN transistor bases to drive Schmidt trigger gates to convert to logic level inputs.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back