Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Water Level Detection Using Acoustic Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

frf_ace

im having trouble finding circuit for my project.:p

i already ask my supervisor, and he said i can use circuit from the washing machine that uses ultrasonic to detect water level.

anyone know where i can find the circuit diagram for water level detection using ultrasonic?:confused:

please reply as soon as possible...thank you:)

Me curious too.

Recently, I had to open my own washing machine, and it had an interesting mechanical + air chamber based mechanism that I really did not completely understand but worked well to sense 2 level of water level.

You could use the standard CMOS IC's to detect water level and there are multiple circuits on the internet for the same

If you have an assigned which forces you to use ultrasonic, I guess you need make use of a transmitter/receiver and some kind of reflector over the water surface so that you can accurately read the water level.

have a look here...

**broken link removed**

i found the circuit, i dont know the component use...
for example: capacitor,resistor,op-am use are not label

if anyone have circuit that i can use to detect water level using ultrasonic method, please post the link...thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back