Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Water level Controller Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB

I am building a water level controller for a 1 and a 2 gallon fish tank. I am using 2 float switches for it, and I have 2 pumps. I want to control the water level of the 2 gallon tank. When the tank level is high, a pump will come on and pump some water into the 1 gallon tank. When the tank level of the 2 gallon is low, a pump will come on and pump water back in from the 1 gallon tank. I want to tie those 2 into a switch, where I also have a continously running mode between the high and the low.

If anybody has any suggestions or schematic ideas, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

water pump controller

I Want To Build An Automatic Water Level Controller As My Project In School. So I Need Your Assistance In The Circuit Diagrams

I am building a water level controller for a 1 and a 2 gallon fish tank. I am using 2 float switches for it, and I have 2 pumps. I want to control the water level of the 2 gallon tank. When the tank level is high, a pump will come on and pump some water into the 1 gallon tank. When the tank level of the 2 gallon is low, a pump will come on and pump water back in from the 1 gallon tank. I want to tie those 2 into a switch, where I also have a continously running mode between the high and the low.

If anybody has any suggestions or schematic ideas, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Sounds interesting.
Unless I'm missing something, why cant you mount the two tanks at elevations where the water level in both tanks is the same and then join the two tanks with a pipe.??

Hi,

there is some info missing in your post. How are the tanks arranged and built?

If their water level is at the same height they will be the same when using a tube connecting both tanks.

I version A is used you just have to lift the 1 GAL tank to the height of the 2 GAL tank.

For version B just connect the two tanks via a tube (filled with water prior dunking it into the water).

Another question: Do you have to replace water lost by evaporation?

Regards

Boncuk

Attachments

• TANKS.gif
    TANKS.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 710
thanks for replay
but i want your project to show what is done in this project before
as previous work.
so i want your project file quickly
and thanks again for your interest

thanks doggy but i want any report or research about water supply project which supplies another industerial operation with water
and in our project we control the level of water in tanks by using plc and monitoring all this with scada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back