Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water activated alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

maham rabbani

salaam plz tell me the complete description of the circuit of water activated alarm and other information related to it...........as soon its possible.....as i have to submit my project........plz.........

Build a circuit that lights an led. Stick the circuit in a cup. When water enters the cup and shorts out the circuit, the led will go out. So light on = no water, light off = water.

Rebuild after each use...

In other words, this is your project, nobody wants to do your homework for you?

Last edited:
This was probably given to you cause its really easy to do. Water is conductive, there I have given you the key, it is up to you to open the door.

A water activated alarm is already there in the projects forum using BC109 for detection and 555 for alarm. However its rather simple to design your own using a couple of general purpose transistors.

Water Activated Alarm by IC 555 :: Digital circuit

can't get much simpler than that, well you can actually. You don't even need to know electronics, just go to any electronics retailer site, jamco, mouser, allelectronics, put those parts in your cart and it should be under $5, plus a perf board or breadboard to mount them on. To be realistic, if you dont have it you should get an 8 pin dip socket and some AWG 22 wire as well. Oh and you'll need solder and an iron if you dont have that.

To original poster;

I think the idea for a homework project is to innovate something on your own, and not to plagiarize work done by others, but considering that you have no problem with cheating, I doubt your conscience will trouble you much if you do conduct yourself in a dishonest manner.

Good luck to you in life. You are setting a precedent for your future behavior which will be less than honorable. It will catch up to you eventually.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i forgot it was probably homework :/ but then, i didnt give him anything that wasn't on google, still, one should atleast know how to google something.

Oh yeah, i forgot it was probably homework :/ but then, i didnt give him anything that wasn't on google, still, one should atleast know how to google something.

I was not referring to you in my last post, rather the OP. Sorry for not being clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back