Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water activated alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

godwin

good-day,
i dont understand your circuit.Is there any other site(s) that can help?How do i go about building this,and what is the shortest possible time.how do i test on completion.what are d theories, applications and limitations of this circuit.
Thanks.

godwin said:
good-day,
i dont understand your circuit.Is there any other site(s) that can help?How do i go about building this,and what is the shortest possible time.how do i test on completion.what are d theories, applications and limitations of this circuit.
Thanks.

What circuit are you referring to? You'll have to provide more information if you expect to receive help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back