Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Warp 13 interface software

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPhil

Hi all,

I have a Warp 13a which I legitimately purchased from Newfound and still use for programming certain PICs out of convenience. As I'm sure everyone knows, this handy programmer has unfortunately been discontinued for a long time now and I'm looking for the latest version of the interface: warp13.exe 1.09.08o. I curently have the 'K' version and I have the required BluePole 1.7a firmware, but would like to get the latest interface version to be able to take full advantage of the hardware I bought so long ago.

Does anyone still have a copy of this floating around somewhere? I'd be extremely grateful if they could pass it on. Even if you don't have the (o) version but have something more recent than the (k) version, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks!

- Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back