Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wanted a bit of infr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suryasree

Hey friends!!
im totally interested 2 experiments on circuits
i would like 2 built a cell charger which can store charging n deliver it to our a cells when connected:) soo
i have a circut n wanted to know d o/p of it in online????
wanted inf
abt them

you have mentioned that "you have a circuit"
please upload it on this site so that some one can study and offer suggestions
as I understand, you needed a battery backed cell charger, so that even under power failure, the cell phone can be charged,

you pack 4 cells of 1.5V each in series and use a 1N4001/1N4007diode in series. Connect your cell phone and it would be charged.

Last edited:
hey i have a ques
as d capacitor doesn't discharge until we provide a path to it.. charging a capacitor by our supply n providing a path to discharge through a switch when connected to cellphones is my idea does it work???????

why such round about method. your concept needs an electronic switch that connect the capacitor once to battery and next time to cell phone.you can well connect the 6V battery with a series diode to drop, say 0.7V, Connect at DC level and the cell phones internal charging system takes care of the charging control.
In fact such charge adopters are sold , they help you charge cell from dry cells

Last edited:
thank u so much!!!!!!!
can i know d operation of d basic cell charges... can i charge d 6v battery with step downing frm electricity

Last edited:
it is complex.
The controller looks after the charge control modes. the paramters are include voltage and temperature check of the cells, inside the mobile.
For details, you may have to have a look into a specific model service manual etc.

read this link you get clear info.
Lithium-ion battery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

from a 5V DC supply you can charge. so i suggested 6V battery and a series diode to reduce the voltage on load to approximately 5.3V.

quote :can i charge d 6v battery with step downing frm electricity

yes by step down transformer, rectifier and regulator and filter.

Last edited:
thank u so much i will soon complete this one n put in to practice thank u so much 2 clarify my doubts Mr sarma....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back