Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to learn a little bit about electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinful_electron

Good morning/afternoon/evening whatever the case is for you. Let me begin by saying I have no electronic traing what so ever. I do want to learn, because I'm building aquariums, and I want to have a LED light fixture for them. So to help me with this build, I need to learn electronics.

Are there any real good tutorial sites, or website to learn electronics starting with the basics and working my way up?

Did you look at this .

Did you look at this .

Hi Carl,

without meaning stepping up to you too close, don't you think you demand a lot from a new member?

There's almost no escape from the many links your reply provides. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kind regards

Hans

Last edited:
Hi sinful_electron,

electrons haven't been sinful until bad guys decided to make them work that way. :(

What do you want to indicate in conjunction with an aquarium?

I used to have 5,000l aquariums with no indication other than temperature, shown on a temperature scale glued to the front of them.

CO2 saturation (furtilization) doesn't have to be indicated - plants do it better!

Oxygen content of the water won't have to be indicated as well.

Activating illumination (warm white and UV-A) at six o'clock in the morning you should see oxygen bubbles rising from the plant's leaves towards the surface at high noon. (If there are none your investment should go to more light sources)

PH grade of the water should be adapted to the fish's needs. (Never have breck water fish in the same aquarium as "sweet water" fish.) (PH to be checked with a PH-meter)

Last not least - clear water and happy fishes.

Keeping fish in an aquarium is almost as keeping a dog. Always have an eye on it (them) :)

What else do you want to indicate?

Regards

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back