Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to build rf remote xmitter\receiver with a catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMF1

I have built a transmitter tunable over the FM band. It was simple npn222 transistor, bias resistors, cap, and coil. This may seem simple but what I want is a receiver that is made of the same components(no chips or crystals) and be able to turn on a single relay I don't know what is needed to control the portion of the transmitted signal to make it a switch. Will a simple filter into the base of the receiving transistor work:). I may be going about this all wrong. A very straight forward diagram would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Building a receiver is 100x more difficult than a transmitter. I suggest you hack a remote control from a cheap toy.

I have built a transmitter tunable over the FM band. It was simple npn222 transistor, bias resistors, cap, and coil. This may seem simple but what I want is a receiver that is made of the same components(no chips or crystals) and be able to turn on a single relay I don't know what is needed to control the portion of the transmitted signal to make it a switch. Will a simple filter into the base of the receiving transistor work:). I may be going about this all wrong. A very straight forward diagram would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
use it Guide to use the PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back