Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want an address sequence file

Status
Not open for further replies.

srujan

hi frns,

can u help me to get a file which contains the "address sequence " of any game or any program etc......by address sequence here i mean the order of addresses referred by the processor during the game.......

c code for 8-bit address sequence generation

hi frns,

can u help me in getting a "c code for 8-bit address sequence generation".
otherwise if u can help me with a file which gives address trace fo any program wud also be very helpfull.

Sorry, that sounds a completely pointless question, the order of addresses will vary all the time, as conditional branch instructions are executed.

And what possible use would it be anyway?.

hii nigel, thanx for ur prompt reply......actually i am working on "low power bus encoding algos"......now for testing my algo i need to transfer some kind of data on the bus and test it......here is where i am having a problem........i need some standard benchmarks containing data following distributions like "normal, triangular and random".......i generated these distributions but i could'nt find some standard benchmarks.....

can u plzz suggest me some way now.

regards
srujan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back