Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want a good project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarathkhan

Hello everybody

I am electroni engg student

I want a good project

Can anybody can give me a four interesting projects of cost arount 50 us dollar :oops:

sarathkhan said:
Hello everybody

I want a good project

Can anybody can give me a four interesting projects of cost arount 50 us dollar :oops:
You must answer few questions:
How difficult should it be? Should it involve: HV, HF, MCU, TTL's, Audio... ?

Around 50 dollars...well, if you want a new parts...that won't support you enough. I bought just Connectors from AMP Tyco costed me around 50 dollars...and these are just connectors.

What I will do with 50 dollars in your case is that buying some used parts...from ebay ...like broken printers, modems, motherboards, radios or anything. and use the parts that are built in. <it is not hard at all>
In fact you can do alot with your innovative skill.

Jay.slovak said:
sarathkhan said:
Hello everybody

I want a good project

You must answer few questions:
How difficult should it be? Should it involve: HV, HF, MCU, TTL's, Audio... ?

It can a protection circuit using mobile phone to house or vehicles

Or it can related to biomedical instruments

But it would easy to assemble and they can get in the market

I am from India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back