Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wanna know more about digital audio broadcasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
uncle_sam said:
does any one know or have schematic diagram or circuit diagram about the digital audio broadcasting , coz that is my final year project if not then i think that i couldnt go to my graduation day.

As far as I'm aware they use extremely large custom IC's?, but you don't even mention what country you are in (how about filling your details in properly!), and different countries use different systems.

My only experience is in the UK, the DAB system here has only very limited coverage, and it's quality is lower than that of analogue FM broadcasting (due to the low bitrate used). It's pretty much a 'dead duck' at the moment - if you want a portable or mobile radio, use an FM one, for a home system use a satellite TV receiver - the digital radio on satellite uses a far higher bitrate and is much better quality than DAB (and has VASTLY better coverage!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back