Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

walkie-talkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is interesting
look , ive placed a dynamic (3) on the centre of the "ground" , maybe i was wrong ? and transistor 3 gets supply before transistor 2 gets it
suspicious placement
is there any clearly explained rule (-s) or example (-s) , about " which element should not stay on the way ( trace ) , from one element to another " ?
You seem to be hung up on this one before the other thing.
They all get power at the exact same time.
Grounding can be critical with RF and audio you should look up proper grounding techniques.
You can start here;
https://www.analog.com/library/analogdialogue/archives/43-09/EDch%2012%20pc%20issues.pdf
You may also want to look up RF grounding.
There is no easy answer or even just one answer.
PC board design is more of an art form which you will learn over time.

tried several combinations of winding - no results . dynamic still plays silently , not like a loudspeaker , while the call key works very loud when being pushed
recently i built ​​a tipster for the fm radio from te-ebook. it means that i saddled frequency of more than 95 mhz ! but i still can not into 27 mhz ! ! !

jimb , is that a 0.25 mm dia magnet wire on your photo ( mine looks different and it does not keeps the shape as yours ) ?

4pyros , if "They all get power at the exact same time." , so does it mean that , for example , 100 u electrolytic might be placed in any part of pcb , but across the "+" and "gnd" ?

jimb , is that a 0.25 mm dia magnet wire on your photo ( mine looks different and it does not keeps the shape as yours ) ?

It is 0.23mm enamelled copper wire, sometimes known as magnet wire.

JimB

4pyros , if "They all get power at the exact same time." , so does it mean that , for example , 100 u electrolytic might be placed in any part of pcb , but across the "+" and "gnd" ?
Yes but that is a filter cap and it should be as close as posible to where the power enters the board.

hi again
finally i have , in some way , appropriate switch : "MTS-302"

View attachment 67771

so i start from the beginning again
since all the elements receives power supply at one same time , might anyone advise me, which power tracing is better to do (images below) ? some books i have tried to read about tracing do have a lot of theory which is not needed for me at the moment — i am trying to make a transceiver , not some rocket
antenna , coil and drossel are not shown in draft yet

1) thin lines

View attachment 67772

2) make that bold lines + make such triangle-short-way-trick with non-power traces

View attachment 67773

and it's important : at what part of "ground" have i place the negative wire of the dynamic ? approx .

Your drawing's are unclear.
I dont understand your questoins.
Did you read about star grounding?
You have alot to learn, as far as optimizing the PCB layout but you need to start somewhare and then try to make it better.
If you can post some readable pics than maybe we can help you better.
Andy

Last edited:
Thick lines are better, and for the 0v line as thick as possible is good, it reduces the parasitic inductance and improves the chances that the circuit will be stable.

JimB

wow.... magic marker etch resist.... i remember doing that..... also used rub-on "dry transfer" pads, and etch resist tape back then.... also used "set-up fluid" which is a blue shellac coating machinists use to mark workpieces. i used it for large ground areas. works great for a one-off, but is a pain for making more than one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back