Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wake up from sleep delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorpydo

Hey,
I'm trying to figure out how long it takes for a 12f629 to wake up from sleep through a edge interrupt. I've looked over the datasheet. I know its there somewhere, but I can't find it.
Thanks

In the datasheet on page 68 there is a 'figure 9-13 Wake up from sleep trough interrupt' that shows it all.

I actually saw that table. I'm running the internal oscilator but the table says "XT, HS or LP Oscillator mode assumed." would 1024osc be .001024 seconds with the 4mhz internal oscilator?

I looked through section 12 of the datasheet and figure 12-7 was the closest thing I could see, but I still didnt see a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back