Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VW Eos Hardtop roof Controller functions datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureControl

Hi
I am new to your forum. I am looking for data on the Volkswagen Hardtop Controller module fitted to the EOS convertible model from 2006. I have one of these and trying to repair the roof which is not working.

I can log into the controller and activate functions manually which exits for every movement of this complex hardtop convertible. Does anybody know where I can obtain a datasheet that lists the operation of every function?

I can activate each function and observe what it does, however, this will inevitably destroy the roof as these manual functions ignore security features. I have included the controller information below.

Thanks

Part Number: 1Q0 959 255 B
Component: Verdecksteuergeraet 0622

There is not going to be any schematics available. The closest you can get is the wire diagrams and pinout for the top system after this you can make your own schematic for the module.

I think you already answered your problem tho:
"I can activate each function and observe what it does, however, this will inevitably destroy the roof as these manual functions ignore security features."

Sounds more like you should first focus on the inputs to the module to see which of these safety features is not sending proper signal to the control module. The simple wire diagrams should be enough to do this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back